Our blog has been a little quiet the last few weeks but it doesn’t mean we haven’t been busy. We have been hard at work on several things:
1. We moved into our new office at the Founders Den in the South Park area of San Francisco (right next to the ballpark). If you are ever in the neighborhood, please stop by and say hello!
2. We have been hard at work improving the performance of Screenleap.
3. We have been working on a lot of features that we will be rolling out in the next few weeks.
If you use Gmail, you can now login into Screenleap using your Gmail account login. To do so click the “Sign in with Google” link on the login page. If it is your first time logging in with your Gmail account, you will be asked to grant permission to share your email address and other basic information. You can then use the Gmail login to access to your Screenleap account. If you already have a Screenleap account that you have registered using your Gmail address, you can sign in using the Gmail login feature and your account will be linked.
While it’s convenient to be able to login into Screenleap using your Gmail account, we think it would be even more convenient to be able to screen share directly from your Gmail account. Stay tuned as we will be sharing more info about this exciting new feature in the next few weeks!
Latest posts by Screenleap (see all)
- Screenleap Now Available For Android - October 10, 2017
- Screenleap Now Available For iOS (iPhone/iPad) - July 31, 2017
- Next Generation of Screenleap Platform Now Available for API - July 11, 2017